Friday 11 November 2016

Love is like a flower...

Just because a stamp set is made for a particular purpose, it does not mean that we have to use it as such. On this card, which uses Birthday Blooms, I have only used one of the flower images. I chose not to add any sentiment to my card so I can use it for almost any occasion.





I decided to fussy cut the image and pop it on Basic Black card stock to give it a little "pop".





I've decided to enter todays card in Crazy Crafters Team Highlights this week. The team highlights are hosted by Kylie Bertucci. If you like my card and want to vote for it, please follow this link and vote after 7pm AEST. Also take a look at the other wonderful projects made by some Crazy Crafters.


Thanks for stopping by,



Birthday Blooms 140658








4 comments:

  1. I found this colour combo really hard but you've nailed it! Very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie. I was on a roll with the Global Design Challenge colour challenge this week, so I just kept crafting.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Rosalie. Love how you've fussy cut the flower and mounted it on black - it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete